Getting Your Business Online Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.
Reputation Management helps cut through the clutter associated with managing online reputations. Give your clients control over the most important aspects of their reputation, including reviews, listings, and social media.
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about a business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where a business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, your clients can edit or delete any templates and customize their own.
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. Your clients know that it’s important to capture their customer’s feedback, but they need your help.
- Collect feedback to better your clients’ business: Ensure customers are getting what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences so your clients can put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your clients’ reviews show up where their customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help businesses shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help your clients show up in search so new customers can find them.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives your clients the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for their customers—either text message or email.
Listing Builder empowers your agency to start the conversation about digital solutions with local businesses. For no additional cost, you can introduce hundreds of business owners to online presence management and your digital marketing platform. And once your clients are ready to buy, Listing Sync Pro and Listing Distribution are natural upsells that maximize revenue.
With Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the customers’ experience. You can now offer your clients an intro to Listings Management through Listing Builder with a clear upgrade path to Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro. See the feature breakdown below:
- Listing Sync: Quickly establish accurate business information on Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for no additional charge. Own your business listings and keep your customers up-to-date.
- Google Insights: Google Insights in Listing Builder gives your clients a valuable glimpse of their customer activity, including how customers find their listing and what customers do with their listing.
To be successful on social media you need to post a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with customers across all social channels, for each of your clients.
Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate with your clients all from one place. Social Marketing makes managing social media simple.
With the Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the customers’ experience. You can now offer an Express edition of Social Marketing with a clear upgrade path to Pro. See the feature breakdown below:
- Post everywhere from one place: Social Marketing provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your clients’ social accounts.
- Engage your followers: Social Marketing makes it simple to connect with your clients’ followers. Respond to their customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
G Suite Basic
Simplify how businesses work.
Use G Suite for business email, video conferencing, cloud storage, and file sharing. Get all the tools any team needs to collaborate and get more done. Used by millions of businesses across a variety of industries, G Suite makes working together a whole lot easier.
Activating this product includes 1 seat. Purchase additional seats through the add-on.
With G Suite Basic, your clients have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with the company name (you@yourcompany). Also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with the team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 25 people within or outside of the organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- 30GB Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all work files in one secure place with 30GB of cloud-based file storage per user. Access files whenever needed from a laptop, phone, or tablet.
Give your clients the ability to create beautiful websites that perform exceptionally. Website hosts your clients’ WordPress websites with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure means your sites will always be secure and protected, Google-fast, and scale to fit any business.
- World-class security that gives you confidence — With this product you’ll never worry about sites going down, getting hacked, or managing servers again. Gain peace of mind knowing that your clients’ sites are hosted with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform.
- Your low-maintenance hosting toolkit — Don’t let the technical aspects of web hosting slow you down. Let this product’s suite of developer tools do the heavy lifting so you can stay focused on what makes you money—selling and designing beautiful websites.
- More than managed WordPress hosting — You’ll get access to an end-to-end sales and marketing platform that will help you resell Website hosting and upsell clients into supplementary digital marketing products.