Social Media Management Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.
Social Media Management
This social posting package is great for businesses that want to evolve their social media strategy, get some insights, and increase engagement.
It includes 3 social page builds, 1 post/week on Facebook, and 2 posts/week that can be published to the channels of your choice.
You can choose from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Twitter, Pinterest, and Houzz.
Facebook post boosting and a monthly call with a marketing strategist are also included.
- We help by giving your business one place to stay social. Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and communicate with your followers all from one place. Finally, a tool that makes managing social media simple.
- Post everywhere from one place: Publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Engage your followers: Connecting with your followers is simple. Respond to customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with your followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
- Mobile-friendly: Use on any device, any time—this means you can post and respond in the moment, and never miss a beat.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can social media help me generate leads?
What's social media's role in customer service?
How are social audiences built?
What are the top features?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back as they are published automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly